13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Best Home Comfort Levels: With longer run times at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor in this air handler is able to provide excellent home comfort. Your home will remain at a much more consistent temperature and the noises associated with operation will be minimal.
- Limited Noise Associated with Operation: When the blower kicks on and off, you wont be bothered by excessive noise.
- Steel Exterior Protects Interior: In order to achieve premium protection, this unit is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
For maximum performance, efficiency and comfort, you wont be disappointed with the B6VMAX air handler. When properly matched, you can enjoy premium performance levels and exceptional home comfort for years and years. Ask your contractor about appropriate system matches and see if the B6VMAX fits in with your home comfort system.
C6 Coils - R-410A
- Maximum Efficiency through Proper Matching: Maximize the efficiency of your heating and cooling system setup by pairing your air conditioner or heat pump with the correct coil.
- Exterior Protects Inner Parts: For long-lasting performance, this unit uses a heavy-duty galvanized steel outer shell coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- TXV: Precise refrigerant control under any load condition is made possible with a thermal expansion valve. This component is externally equalized and factory installed.
The C6BH-X coil contains innovative technology that helps enhance durability. The coil is the portion of your central cooling system that is housed inside of your home, on top of your gas furnace.
Up to 14 SEER, Single Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Regional Standard Changes: Because of new regional efficiency standards, this unit is only available to homeowners who live in northern climates. Speak with your local HVAC contractor to find out if this unit is available in your region.
- Long-Lasting, Galvanized Steel Exterior: This unit's galvanized steel exterior is durable. It is coated with a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Extra-Quiet Operation: Inside this unit is a swept-wing fan blade. This component reduces the amount of unwanted noise produced by the unit.
The FSA1BD is an air conditioner you can depend on for summers hottest days. At up to 14 SEER, it can be a great upgrade from an old, inefficient unit. In fact, when you pair this particular model with a variable-speed indoor unit or an iSEER capable gas furnace, you gain maximum efficiency from an economic air conditioner.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
- Multiple-Stage Operation: Premium home comfort levels are achieved with two stages of cooling. These two stages provide more even temperatures and increased dehumidification power.
- Quality Design and Dependable Finish: Cooling power is not just about how well the unit cools your home, but about how well it stands up through time. This air conditioner is built with a galvanized steel shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, tough polyurethane finish.
- Noise Reduced Significantly: Nobody wants an incredibly noisy air conditioner. This model comes equipped with a compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade both of which aid in noise reduction.
Homeowners that choose the FSA1BF series of air conditioners wont be disappointed. This model offers premium home comfort and energy efficiency when paired with Broan air handlers or coils. The units up to 16-SEER cooling capabilities can be a significant upgrade to an old air conditioning unit potentially helping homeowners save on utilities during the cooling season. Different system matches result in different ratings. Make sure to ask your contractor for the specific rating of the complete system you are considering.
Up to 20 SEER, Inverter, Split System Air Conditioner
- Exceptional Operation: Products in the iQ Drive line are our most efficient. They are able to exactly offset your cooling needs through modulation resulting in a more comfortable home and lower cooling costs. In fact, the inverter-driven rotary compressor technology in this system is able to modulate the unit between 49% and 118% of capacity in five steps.
- Quiet During Operation:This unit operates at incredibly low sound levels - down to 57 dBA in specific sizes.
- Corrosion-Resistant Coil: This unit contains an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil for corrosion resistance.
The Broan FSA1BG 20-SEER iQ Drive air conditioner is the right system choice for homeowners looking to significantly cut back on cooling costs. Not only is this unit highly efficient, but it delivers superior home comfort levels as a part of your complete central cooling system.
Up to 15 SEER, Single Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Limit Instances of Corrosion: Micro-Channel coils combat corrosion with an all-aluminum design.
- Helpful Fan Blade: The inclusion of a swept-wing fan blade aids in providing premium performance and keeping sound levels down to a minimum.
- Quality Steel Finish: This heat pump system's outer cabinet is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a 1.5 mil thick, polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
Exceptional performance and efficiency are ways that the FSH1BE heat pump aids to help improve whole-home comfort satisfaction. When you pair this heat pump with an indoor component that contains an energy-efficient motor, you can expect up to 15 SEER cooling efficiency and 8.5 HSPF heating efficiency. Why is this important? Every bit of efficiency counts. High efficiency can equate to energy savings and potentially reduced utility bills.
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Heat Pump
- Multiple Stage Comfort: The two-stage heating and cooling operation is able to provide consistent comfort levels throughout your home. Two-stage operation results in increased dehumidification capabilities and decreased instances of uneven temperatures.
- Problem Detection: Features CoreSense technology for compressor protection. This technology senses conditions in the unit that could harm the compressor and shuts it down. This prevents compressor damage until a contractor can be called to fix the system.
- Significant Noise Reduction: A compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade both significantly reduce noises associated with operating your heat pump.
Highly-efficient, 16-SEER performance can help you save energy, and potentially money, on your utility bills. The FSH1BF split-system heat pump delivers on promises of efficiency and quality when paired with high-quality Broan coils or air handlers. Talk to your contractor about having this premium HVAC system installed in your home.